How to Give
Battle Academy enriches the lives of over 500 children every year. And the 32 teachers who devote over 18,000 hours a year make it possible for these students to get individualized attention.
Now that you’ve seen all the ways we can help your clients touch the community of Greater Chattanooga, it’s time to help them decide where they would like to direct their donations. In the last few years, the Community Foundation has made significant contributions to:
- Chattanooga Community Kitchen
- Girls, Inc. of Chattanooga
- Partnership for Families, Children, and Adults
- St. Andrew's Center
- Greater Chattanooga Public Television Corporation
- Ronald McDonald House Charaties
- Children's Home/Chambliss Shelter
- READ Chattanooga, Inc.
- Chattanooga Area Food Bank
And that’s just a handful of examples. Here’s our complete list of existing funds. If your client can’t find a resource that meets their specific area of interest, we welcome suggestions or invite you and your client to talk with us about creating a fund.